Anchor Rope/Rode Bag
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Introducing the Anchor Caddie "Anchor Rope Bag"!
The first video shows our test results of the anchor rope bag and the video below that, gives instructions for setup and use of your anchor rope bag.
Made of Phifertex ® Vinyl coated polyester mesh, the standard for UV, mildew protection & durability in outdoor materials.
- 5 year No Nonsense guarantee. If it fails, we fix it, period!
- Made in the USA, by people that actually use the product
- (New) Custom cleat with buoy attachment point to accommodate up to 5/8" rope
- Industrial strength bonded polyester stitching
- Brass grommet on bottom to tie rope to bag. Grommet will accommodate up to 5/8" rope
- Bag closes by two crossing straps for conveniently closing the bag to keep the rope from paying out when you don't want it to
Comes in 3 sizes:
ORIGINAL (Available in Yellow and Orange)
- Holds approximately 500' of 3/8" or 300' of 1/2" rope.
- Approximate size: 13" diameter by 18" high
PRO (Available in Yellow and Orange)
- Holds approximately 700' of 3/8" or 500' of 1/2" rope.
- Approximate size: 15" diameter by 20" high
XL (Only available in yellow at this time)
- Holds approximately 1000' of 3/8" or 700' of 1/2" rope.
- Approximate size: 16" diameter by 22" high
Comes in 2 high visibility colors, Hi Vis Yellow and Hi Vis Orange. Vital when throwing your bag into the water. Lets you see it easily and everyone else knows it's there so they don't run it over.
*****Please note, the rope bag will not float. You must attach the appropriate size flotation device for your chosen bag and rope*****